How much is my mortgage payment? How much house can I afford? Should I continue renting or should I buy home? What is my tax savings if I buy a home? How much money will I save if I refinance my current mortgage? Should I refinance and consolidate my debt?
Use Virginia Mortgage mortgage calculators to compare mortgage payments, home equity loans and ARM loans. You can use these mortgage calculators and tools to estimate your monthly mortgage payments, your closing costs, whether it makes sense to refinance and more. Try different scenarios to help you figure out what you can comfortably afford and what might be the best loan for you.
- Mortgage Payment
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
Paying Down My Mortgage
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ vs. traditional mortgage
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Which is better, fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
Credit and Debt
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?