Lower Your Mortgage Payment by Taking Advantage of Low Rates
Mortgage rates are at their lowest in decades. When you refinance with Virginia Mortgage Bankers we can help you lower your payment and save your hard-earned money for other things that are important such as paying off debt or saving for a child’s education.
Lowering your payment* is easier than ever and getting started is simple! Contact us or click here to find out if you qualify for a refinance. Millions of Americans are lowering their payments every day, check out our refinance calculator to see what a new rate and term could do for you.
Key Reasons to Refinance Your Mortgage
- Get a lower-rate mortgage
- Convert an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage
- Consolidate a first and second mortgage into one lower rate mortgage
- Get cash for family needs and expenses like college education or debt consolidation
Not sure which program is right for you? Contact one of our specialists today! Virginia Mortgage Bankers can advise you on which mortgage refinancing program best meets your needs, and help you refinance with minimal hassle and work. Get a quote today.
Why Should You Refinance with Virginia Mortgage Bankers?
- We put YOU first. We are committed to getting every client the best possible deal every single time
- Virginia Mortgage Bankers is a mortgage broker, therefore offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation from more than 15 lenders!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less
- We offer a variety of loans. We are not bound by our own loan programs. We work with our lenders with both conventional and non-conventional loans to get you the mortgage that meets your unique needs and the lowest rate available.
*Required disclosure: *By refinancing to a lower payment, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.